Wednesday, February 3, 2016

safety and style on the road, with a certain sport utility

I must admit, when Tesla first started making automobiles, I wasn't exactly their biggest fan.  Yes, the cars were beautiful, but I felt like I needed to see a little more time and experience in their portfolio.  Are electric cars practical?  What happens when the ever-important battery needs replacing?  Will I need to sell a kidney to replace something when it breaks?

We can't fear what we don't know.  And I must say, some 13 years after making some of the safest, speedy, and quite frankly sexiest cars on the planet, I must say - I am obsessed to the power of X.

Model X is the safest, fastest and most capable sport utility vehicle in history. With all-wheel drive and a 90 kWh battery providing 257 miles of range, Model X has ample seating for seven adults and all of their gear. And it’s ludicrously fast, accelerating from zero to 60 miles per hour in as quick as 3.2 seconds.





Tesla Launches Model X from Tesla Motors on Vimeo.





 Must.  Have.  Now. 

No comments: