Monday, February 1, 2016

Brunello Cucinelli

There's something undeniably inspiring about someone with a personal creed, a mission statement for success in a life focused on uncompromising beauty, supreme quality, and absolute goodness.  This is Brunello Cucinelli.  Maybe it's our shared love of the same color palette, or how I dream of the most luxurious leathers and softest cashmere, often staples in his collections.  Either way, I'm definitely a fan and hope to own a few pieces before I die.  And if not, I'm sure everyone wears a little Cucinelli in heaven anyway.

I can't enough of this backpack from the spring/summer collection.

http://boutique.brunellocucinelli.com/us/bag_cod45290003uw.html
A backpack with an exquisitely summery nature, the "Summer" bag in canvas coupled with viscose linen and buffalo leather takes up the shapes of a classical deconstructed duffle in a high quality rendition. It has a long adjustable padded shoulder strap and a double opening: with a branded Brunello Cucinelli zipper on the side and closure folded over the hook on the top.


http://boutique.brunellocucinelli.com/us/bag_cod45290003uw.html


I love how the neutral colors are always so calming, allowing for a few key splashes of color to breathe life and character with style + class.  I really love this look below.  If I were to make one minor change - I wouldn't roll up the sleeves.  But if I had better biceps, I'd probably roll up all of my shirt sleeves.  This is casual chic at its finest.  Everyday elegance. 




These aren't just clothes and accessories. Questa è la tradizione; è l'amore; è arte.

No comments: